aldershot cinema times glasgow Features:
- Ease of operation through touch screen monitor with advanced user interface
- Ceramic tape stacking from 4″ (102 mm) to 8″ (203 mm)
- Stack thickness up to 0.390″ (10.00 mm)
- Final automated vision inspection verification for each layer placed
- Welding through 8 tacking tips, easy replacement, and precise temperature control
- Automatic vision alignment for precise layer to layer ± 0.01 mm placement accuracy
source link High Precision Stacking Accuracy with a Lean Structure
Pacific Trinetics Corporation’s ST Series Stack and Tack System is engineered and built to meet the demanding requirements for the assembly of today’s multilayer ceramic components.
The operation begins by placing a green piece of tape, onto the Loading Stage. The Stage moves to the Alignment Station where the machine vision system automatically adjusts the X-Y and Theta to match the desired position, assuring a layer accuracy of ± 5 microns.
Once the X-Y and Theta alignment is finalized, the transfer arm moves the tape from the Alignment Station to the Tacking Station, where a vacuum chuck securely holds a precision build-up plate.
The Tacking Head is then lowered onto the Tacking Stage where it welds 8 points on the top layer, with 2 points positioned at each of the 4 corners of the tape. The heating tip has a variable temperature control with ± 1 degree tolerance.
Once the tacking is complete, the Tacking Head moves upward and the Transfer Arm moves back to retrieve the next layer from the Alignment Station. Upon Completion of the cycle, the Tacking Stage moves to the unload position.
For more information, please download the specification sheet for this product here.