- A fully automated storage system
- Temperature and Humidity Control
- Position indication
- Access control
- First-in-First-out Technology
- More storage capacity in a highly compact storage footprint
- Optimized utilization and reduction of storage space
- PTC Specific state of the art user interface
- Database integrated communication
PTC CELSUS smart cabinet is designed to integrate state of the art material storage to the production line, with optional configuration to any ERP system. With a maximum of 6400 reels capacity, it utilizes a patented first-in-first-out feeder while environmental data such as humidity and temperature is displayed and collected into a database for traceability and control.
The smart cabinet’s auto material retrieval of each Bill of Material(BOM) eliminates error and manual operation assisting manufacturers on their path towards industry 4.0. The system’s preparatory software ensures full control of each component’s MSD and life cycle. The state-of-the-art design is modular for easy delivery and assembly and is tailored to fit the customer’s needs. It is mainly applicable for SMT parts packaged in reels.
For more information, please download the specification sheet for the PTC Point of Use Smart Cabinet here.