- High-speed cut – Up to 6 cuts/s
- High-accuracy cut – Up to ± 0.005 mm
- Automatic loading and unloading of tapes
- OPC-UA Data communication
- Unlimited storage for cutting recipe
- External process monitoring
- Patented one-click blade change mechanism
- Automatic stripper debris cleaning
- Post-processed tungsten blade
The CT and CA Series Ceramic cutter is designed for high speed, precision cutting of multilayer ceramic capacitors, chip inductors, multichip ceramic modules, and packages. With its enhanced software and direct drive motion system, the program calls out cut locations, alignment positions, camera positions, blade speed, cut depth and can memorize start and end positions for automatic cutting with little operator interaction.
This guillotine style blade cutting system with a heated stage and blade will accept a ceramic bar size of up to 8” square and make high-quality cuts in material as thick as 0.340”. The CT Series ceramic cutting system is capable of sustaining 6 cuts per second when operating in automatic mode. Fiber-optic lights or LED lights are used for optimal contrast and visual performance.
For more information, please download the specification sheet for the PTC Cutter here.