Title: Chief System Designer / Chief Engineer
A senior staff level engineer leading the team of Mechanical, Software and Electrical engineers in their design, development
and manufacturing activities related to electro mechanical equipment used in advanced electronic manufacturing fields.
1. 15+ years of experience designing multifunction PLC &/or PC controlled electro mechanical equipment / systems. Preferred experience in equipment utilized in the multilayer ceramic device industry.
2. In-depth knowledge of solid geometry software’s, including finite element analysis and tolerance analysis GD&T
3. Knowledge of at least one of more logic control systems and software engineering languages
4. Understanding pneumatic, hydraulic and electric motion systems design and development
5. Familiarity with various mechanical fabrication and system integration methods
1. Minimum a BS degree in Mechanical (strongly preferred) or other Engineering disciplines.
2. Constant desire to innovate and utilize the most advanced technologies in design and development with an appreciation for design simplicity and user-friendliness
3. Strong leadership and communication skills for working with multicultural staff, in various time zones.
4. Ability to work with a global customer base.
5. Ability and desire to travel internationally and interact with customers.
6. Proficient in applying collaboration and office productivity software in the work setting.
7. Design and or process patent(s) as the principal inventor.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org